Introducing the Jet L350UV
DS Labels are now the proud owners of the highest productivity full colour (plus white) digital label printer in the region. Managing Director, Deane Sproule, is constantly on the lookout for technology to provide the quality, cost and speed of delivery demanded by customers. After reviewing 40 digital label presses from around 20 manufacturers, Deane found what he was looking for in the Truepress Jet L350UV.
“The L350UV provides near-photographic quality labels with pin-sharp barcodes and fine text,” said Deane. “Not only is the quality there, our new press prints scuff-resistant labels on a wide range of self-adhesive stocks. So far we’ve found 35 locally-available stocks.”
“The L350UV is the fastest digital label printer on the market,” said Deane. “It prints 50 metres per minute.”
“DS Labels has always recommended the most suitable method for printing the required labels. Now, with the new Jet L350UV we have even more options.”
Read more about our new printer in print21.com.au
Fast, cost-effective, high quality label printing
The L350UV offers all the advantages of a digital printer including:
- No film or plate costs
- Cost effective, even for short runs
- Fast loading of jobs
- Suitable for variable data and personalisation
- 100% consistency from proof of concept to finished product
The Jet L350UV has benefits over many other digital printers.
- Prints on a variety of substrates including clear and metallic
- Uses lightfast inks
- Produces accurate colours
How will customers benefit from the new digital label printer?
- Manage your cash flow: No need to print and store to reduce costs. Print what you need when you need it.
- Variety: Even the shortest of runs are now cost effective. Print as many variations of labels as you want.
- High quality print: This machine produces very good print quality with smooth, natural gradations from shadows to highlights.
- Press samples: We can provide proof samples off the press for concept testing and evaluation, or simply to see the quality before you “buy”.
- Choice of substrates: The L350UV can print on a broad range of substrates including metallic.
- Lightfast inks: Unlike other digital printers the L350UV uses lightfast inks.
- Shelf stripping: We can now offer point-of-sale material printing for supermarkets with 2.4m shelf stripping.