Pre-Press and Platemaking
Our in-house pre-press and platemaking team know our presses and our procedures. They apply their knowledge to optimising your artwork to ensure the finished labels meet your expectations.
Whether you have supplied the label artwork or our in-house designers have produced it for you, we expertly manage the pre-press process. We produce the plates, output the scans, produce the proofs, and conduct the pre-flight checks to highlight any issues before taking your design to print.
The benefits offered by our in-house pre-press service include:
- The latest platemaking technology
- Expert handling of the digital files to maximise definition
- High-end pre-press software and workflow automation managed by expert users
- A selection of proofing devices to ensure colour consistency and accuracy
- Branding consistency across your entire portfolio
- Open communication with your designers and marketing personnel
- Fast job turnaround
When supplying artwork to DS Labels, please refer to our Specifications page to ensure your finished product meets your expectations.